- Universal Alarm Padlock 110db Siren Heavy Duty Security Alarm Lock for Bicycle Motorcycle Door Gate Bike Shed Bolt Chain Lock
- 110 dB Alarm; 17mm Shackle Diameter; Anti-cut; Corrosion Resistant; Waterproof; Hot Processed and Hardened Shackle; Suitable for all weather conditions; Good to have one for your bike or gate.
- Two setting: one with alarm, the other without. 105-110 db. alarm that sounds when tampered; Shake shock move or vibrate sensor; Can be used on door, window, bicycle, container, motor bike, tricycle, pull gate, garden, etc.
- Combines locking function with alarming function. Built-in movement triggered alarm, which can emit loud sound when the lock is hit or shaken. Adopts MCU core procedures, high-tech integrated circuit and digital sensor chip.
1. use the key to open the lock and pull out the lock pole, turn over 180 degree to insert into the lock hole, When hear the sound DU, the lock is coming into alarm situation, after 15 seconds, when the lock is vibrated again, it will give an alarm and keep alarm with serial movement or vibration. Each alarm will last 10 seconds.
2. When hear the sound Ge. Ge. Ge. constant voice, the battery will be worn out, you need to replace the battery.(please pull out the lock pole, spin out the two screws inside the lock body, take away the cover and replace the battery, pls pay attention to the anode and cathode.)
3.If in a minute without triggering, returned to the original function. After the vibration, you can sound the three- Warning tone.
4.Once stopped the alarm will re-set after 35 seconds. Function: The system uses a piezoelectric buzzer, when the theft are leveraging or hitting or knocking the lock, The alarm will be issued immediately high-decibel alarm to drive the thief away.
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Purchasing & DeliveryBefore you make your purchase, it’s helpful to know the measurements of the area you plan to place the furniture. You should also measure any doorways and hallways through which the furniture will pass to get to its final destination.
Picking up at the storeShopify Shop requires that all products are properly inspected BEFORE you take it home to insure there are no surprises. Our team is happy to open all packages and will assist in the inspection process. We will then reseal packages for safe transport. We encourage all customers to bring furniture pads or blankets to protect the items during transport as well as rope or tie downs. Shopify Shop will not be responsible for damage that occurs after leaving the store or during transit. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to make sure the correct items are picked up and in good condition.
DeliveryCustomers are able to pick the next available delivery day that best fits their schedule. However, to route stops as efficiently as possible, Shopify Shop will provide the time frame. Customers will not be able to choose a time. You will be notified in advance of your scheduled time frame. Please make sure that a responsible adult (18 years or older) will be home at that time.
In preparation for your delivery, please remove existing furniture, pictures, mirrors, accessories, etc. to prevent damages. Also insure that the area where you would like your furniture placed is clear of any old furniture and any other items that may obstruct the passageway of the delivery team. Shopify Shop will deliver, assemble, and set-up your new furniture purchase and remove all packing materials from your home. Our delivery crews are not permitted to move your existing furniture or other household items. Delivery personnel will attempt to deliver the purchased items in a safe and controlled manner but will not attempt to place furniture if they feel it will result in damage to the product or your home. Delivery personnel are unable to remove doors, hoist furniture or carry furniture up more than 3 flights of stairs. An elevator must be available for deliveries to the 4th floor and above.